Sunday, April 02, 2006

Don't have a cow, man.

Dude.

I haven't updated in a while. I don't have too much time, as school is tightening its death grip and commitments are looming. My current life rating is much higher than my last entry. That was a bad week, no doubt. Since then my family has come and gone. It was great to see them, but the visit was too short and they are sorely missed.

I went to Kaikoura again with my family. We played with marine mammals--swimming with dolphins, harassing fur seals and watching whales. It was really fun. Then, I came back to school and cranked out some work while my bro and pops skipped around Arthur's Pass.

This last weekend was also eventful. I went surfing Saturday morning. It was my first time, and I had massive amounts of fun looking like a damn fool. Immediately following the surfari I jumped in a diesel guzzling van with 3 boys to Waiupa, a former gold mining village turned ghost town. After a 4.5 hour drive we chilled with a friend of a friend and her friends. I crashed early (surfing had me pooped). The next day we drove back and stopped by a friend's mom's farm. Home cooking and pear picking ensued. Bruce tried to catch a rooster to put in his empty backyard pool, but it hopped over a fence and off to freedom.

Now I'm back and my body is being rapidly compressed by school work. So why am I updating this stupid thing?!?!!! So that Amy and Michael can leave me comments.

Pictures to come soon.

--Lizzie

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger amy said...

hiya lady. I miss you and when you come back I will smother you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home